Do I Need To Exercise To Lose Weight While Drinking Plexus Slim? This is a common question that people ask Plexus Ambassadors about losing weight while taking Plexus Slim and Accelerator.
Do I need to exercise to lose weight when taking Plexus Slim? How about the Slim and Accelerator?
I tell people they do not have to exercise to lose weight as long as they are eating less. The Plexus Accelerator does speed up the metabolism some so you will burn a few extra calories if you are taking it. Exercise can always help and it is really better to exercise when on a weight loss program because you will see your weight come off so much faster. Below are the top seven exercises for weight loss. There are many more you can do but I got this list from a friend that is a writer. He said this would be a good exercise list because it covers a wide variety of exercises.
Regular Exercise For Successful Weight Loss
Regular exercises form a very vital part of successful weight loss processes. All physical exercises burn the excess calories in your body which would otherwise be stored in the body as fats. The balance between the calories burnt during physical exercises and the calories obtained from food is a key component in achieving the desired body weight. Regular exercises should be taken as a habit and thus must form part of your daily routine. For effectiveness, regular exercises must be combined with the right diet. In order to achieve the desired weight loss, the exercises below are highly recommended.
Top Seven Weight Loss Exercises
1. Running/jogging – Running is one of the most effective exercises for weight loss. Whether treadmill or outdoor, running one mile burns approximately 100 calories. It is recommended that if you are to run, do it early in the morning since at this time, the body is very inactive and this burns more calories. Furthermore, aim at running in steep slopes other than flat surfaces.
2. Elliptical trainer – For those who can’t run, this is the best machinery to shed your weight. It combines the cardio of running with resistance and its low impacts. Elliptical trainer burns the equivalent amount of calories like running but in an easier way.
3. Cycling – Riding a bicycle is one of the cardiovascular exercises that have full of fun. Other than improving your fitness, it sheds your weight .The weight loss though depends on the speed and resistance. The best cycling for effective weight loss should be done in hilly areas in order to burn more calories.
4. Rock climbing – This combines both cardiovascular exercises and resistance training. Going up and down a hilly area burns lots of calories and especially on your way up. Daily climbing up a hilly area or a rock is an effective method for weight loss.
5. Swimming – This is a very excellent full body exercise since it enhances cardiovascular agility, endurance and coordination. The water supports the body, minimal stress is experienced by the joints and this results in low impact. Swimming a few laps daily around the pool is recommended.
6. Jumping rope – As simple as it may seem, it is very effective for weight loss. Jumping a rope ten minutes daily burns the same amount of calorie that are burned by running eight miles!
7. Step aerobics – Step aerobics is an exercise that burns calories in legs, glutes and hips. The rate of weight loss while doing aerobics depends on the speed and the step heights.
Thus, physical exercises do contribute a lot in weight loss process and are highly recommended to be taken very seriously. The routine of exercises must be followed strictly in order to achieve the desirable results. If you are doing the Plexus weight loss program you need to follow the instructions. Take the Plexus Slim and Plexus Accelerator at the same time everyday. Get in this habit and before long you will see the weight coming off wither you are taking the Plexus Slim and Accelerator or just the Plexus Slim by itself.
Notice: Consult a doctor or physician before starting any weight loss or exercise program.